Saying the Bills were on fire Sunday in a win over the Jets would be a little bit of an overstatement. Saying that one of their fans was on fire in the parking lot beforehand would be 100% accurate.
A video from a rowdy Bills tailgate (is there any other kind?) surfaced Sunday, showing one unidentified fan leaping on to a broken table that was set ablaze.
To no surprise, the man immediately caught fire.
Seemingly unfazed, the same fan then jumped back on to the burning table with two feet as his Bills jacket burned. He slipped and fell back into the flames, making the fire on his jacket even worse.
Bystanders – the ones not taking video – tried to take action, dousing him with what appeared to be cans of beer.
The fire was quelled when a couple of partiers flattened his back against a bus painted with Bills colors.
Amazingly, the fan appeared to be OK.
Twitter user @boxxa shared the clip with just #billsmafia as accompaniment.